for Ice-braking, imaginative story creation
Cards to use
How to play
1. Deal 3 Stuff Cards for each and place the rest in a bundle with face down. Take 1 Stuff Card from the pile and put it face up so everyone can see it.
2. Select one of the Stuff Cards and put it next to the first Stuff Card. Say an idea that combines those two things. Try to make it funny and unique. It can be a product or a story.
3. After it’s done, draw another Stuff Card and draw another from the pile so that you always have three cards at hand.
4. After a round, decide who has thought the most interesting thing other than yourself, and players point to the person at the same time.
5. The player who thought of the most popular item gets both the first Stuff Card and the Stuff Card he/she just used. Repeat this until there are no more cards, and when finished, sum up the scores on the Stuff Cards. The player with the highest score wins.
How to play online
In case you play online, you cannot deal cards to players, so the host should place the cards on a board so that everyone else can see it in their screens.
1.Choose one card and put it in the center, place 3 or 4 cards around the first card,
2.Players think of ideas of funny items or stories that combines the first card in the center and one of the cards around it. Try to make it funny and unique. It can be a product or a story.
3.Keep doing it for a few minutes, then the host picks up 5 to 6 most interesting ideas. Players poll the funniest idea among them.
4.The player who thought of the most popular item gets both the first Stuff Card and the Stuff Card he/she combined to it. Repeat this several times, and when finished, sum up the scores on the Stuff Cards. The player with the highest score wins.
See the online workshop where we used Mish x Mash with lots of kids.